Are you interested in the following new exciting opportunity at
The Grand Lodge of Ireland?
Grand Secretary / Grand Registrar
Our client The Grand Lodge of Ireland is seeking an experienced leader, who has a genuine commitment to, and understanding of The Grand Lodge of Ireland’s objectives, maintaining its ethos and providing vision. The successful candidate will demonstrate leadership, management and organisational skills, including fairness and impartiality and openness to new ideas and information, whilst attending all meetings as and when required, in a number of different locations, both across Ireland and abroad.
• Be member of the Masonic Order, preferably a Past Master. As the role is also that of Grand Registrar the candidate should be a Royal Arch Mason, preferably a Past King;
• Have 3 – 5 years of related experience;
• Commitment to the values and to the specific charitable objectives and ethics of the organisation;
• Successful strategic and day to day management of organisational operations;
• Strong, mature presence to ensure effective communication with both member and internal/external members/bodies;
• Have the ability to travel and communicate effectively.
If you feel you have the qualities to succeed in this challenging role, then please request an application pack in confidence from ‘The HR Company’ by email at [email protected], by phone on 00353 1 291 1872, or post by post at The HR Company, Paramount Court, Corrig Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18. Alternatively, applications can be downloaded from https://www.freemason.ie/vacancies
Closing Date for application is 2nd May 2017
The Grand Lodge of Ireland is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the travelling community.
Grand Secretary – Grand Registrar Job Description (670kb)